great stories that change lives.
Shawn_Banner.JPG

Shawn

In July 2013, USC student Shawn Malone overdosed on oxycontin. Two years later, family and friends tell the miraculous story of what happened in the hospital.

ft. Francis Chan 

/ Watch the film 

Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.25.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.27.15 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.22.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 9.03.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.28.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 8.19.48 AM.png